The Voice Clinic
Master Your Speech Delivery & Communication Effectiveness
Lecture Services Include:
- Anti-Anxiety & Power Breathing Training
- Relaxation Response Breathing Courses
- Understanding & Repairing Your Own Laryngeal Physiology
- Neurological Listening Awareness during Vocal Exercises
- Harnessing Dynamic Expressive Speech Delivery
Business Communication Etiquette
- Presentation Skills and Voice Improvement: Speech-Language Pathologist, Aaron Low, is available to work one-on-one with their client to improve their speaking and presentation skills. This includes vocal intensity, pitch, rate, rhythm, prosody and inflection. Small changes can make large impacts on your day-to-day interaction as well as important presentations.
- Social & Pragmatics Coaching
- Speech Precision Therapy
- Voice & Projection Therapy
Compton P-ESL Accent Modification
- The goal is never to “remove” an accent, but instead to ensure that the employer and/or employee is intelligible by their clients, peers and co-workers. This is accomplished when the SLP works one-on-one with clients to improve their pronunciation and clarity.
International Corporate Consulting
- Speech-Language Pathologist, Aaron Low, helps companies and its employees enhance their daily interpersonal communication skills, which in turn cause the business to thrive in the areas of customer services, employee-employer relations and overall communication.
Ear, nose, and throat medicine (also called otolaryngology or otorhinolaryngology) encompasses a wide range of medical and surgical conditions.
Speech & Voice Therapy
Many people who use their voices for a living may experience either temporary or, on occasion, more long-lasting problems with their voices.
Using a number of techniques and treatments, we can make having a full, powerful, pleasing and efficient speaking or singing voice easy to regain.